Friday, March 20, 2009

Want to save some money?????


My niece Jenni has started coupon shopping.
(Pictured is her cute daughter Emily.)
Look at some of her bargains!

Visit this site www.pinchingyourpennies.com to learn more about it.

Jenni said, "It is my new 'fun'. It is fun to see how much money I save. I might look like a big dork, shopping w/ my binders, but I don't care. It's also been fun to take Karli and let her see how much money you can save."

She also subscribes to the newspaper and they send her a daily paper and 5 papers on Sunday, so she gets 5 sets of coupons. There are also links to print coupons online.

Check these links out:
www.coolsavings.com
www.smartsource.com
www.save.com
www.coupons.com
www.eclip.com
www.valpak.com
www.bettycrocker.com
www.pillsbury.com
www.nestle.com
www.generalmills.com
www.pg.com

Thanks for the great tips, Jenni!




4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I went to the class to learn how to do that and I am just not dedicated enough to do it. But I really should because it does save you a lot of money!

Katie said...

I really want to learn how to coupon, but I don't know where to start! Does she live nearby? Would she want to teach a class?

Small House said...

I have a great friend who coupons, and basically gets everything free or at least 3/4 off the price. AMAZING! I think I could probably quit my job if I couponed like that. It's a big process.

AND...I LOVE FANNY'S DREAM! I've got the Video, and am going to incorporate it into my R.S. lesson in June.

The crates are also great. I'm thinking. If I come up with a plan for them, I'll get back with you.

SORRY...Catching up on blogging.
Have a great day!
Sandra

Amber said...

I need to save money so bad. I just don't know how to do all the coupon stuff, I have to check out some of the websites. But I wish they had a class too. I never use coupons and can't believe how much I end up spending.