My sister Linda and I made our annual trek to the
Utah Valley Parade of Homes last week.
We made a whole day of it and stayed until our tired bodies couldn't bend over even one more time to put on the bothersome shoe covers, our legs had turned to spaghetti from going up and down so many flights of stairs, and our fingers were numb
from taking so many pictures.
Why do we do it?
We're not sure.
We do enjoy seeing beautiful houses, new scenery, eating lunch somewhere different, visiting, and getting fun ideas that we can copy.
It was fun having my niece Melissa join us for part of the day, too!
Here are some fun organizational ideas we saw:
Look at this craft room!

I liked this idea for wrapping paper and ribbon.
Cute personal touches....


A dreamy girls' bedroom......
and interesting architecture with great views.

My favorite one was in the river bottom area of Provo
and I had left my camera in the car
(it was raining)! It was a gorgeous house.
It was fun spending the day looking at million dollar houses (and drooling at the luxury),
and I picked up some fun new ideas that I can try,
but
It was nice coming back to my own HOME!
Utah Valley Parade of Homes last week.
We made a whole day of it and stayed until our tired bodies couldn't bend over even one more time to put on the bothersome shoe covers, our legs had turned to spaghetti from going up and down so many flights of stairs, and our fingers were numb
from taking so many pictures.
Why do we do it?
We're not sure.
We do enjoy seeing beautiful houses, new scenery, eating lunch somewhere different, visiting, and getting fun ideas that we can copy.
It was fun having my niece Melissa join us for part of the day, too!
Here are some fun organizational ideas we saw:
Look at this craft room!
I liked this idea for wrapping paper and ribbon.
A dreamy girls' bedroom......
My favorite one was in the river bottom area of Provo
and I had left my camera in the car
(it was raining)! It was a gorgeous house.
It was fun spending the day looking at million dollar houses (and drooling at the luxury),
and I picked up some fun new ideas that I can try,
but
It was nice coming back to my own HOME!
5 comments:
Wow I always wondered what those expensive homes looked like on the inside. Those are some good ideas. I like wrapping paper and ribbon idea too! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Also I finally saw your backyard when Katie and I went out last week, it is beautiful, I love it!
I also feel that way about the Parade of Homes... so much fun to drool and admire, but in the end it's my home that I'm dreaming of! :) Sounds like a super fun girls day out!
I wish I could have gone with you. I enjoy going to those too but I just don't have the money to go very often.
The skys the limit at the parade of homes. It's fun to go and see, take pictures get ideas. But I'm always happy with my own.
Sandra
Post a Comment