
Today I took my very first Nintendo Wii fitness test.
(Thanks, Katie.)
I know I am over weight.
I know I am out of shape.
I know I am not as healthy as I should be.
But...
75 years old?
I have the body of a 75 year old senior citizen?
(I was also called the "O" word!)

(No offense to anyone in that age bracket, but I am not that old!)
I want my young body back!


7 comments:
My big complaint about the Wii fit is that it is so negative! I know I am not in perfect shape, but the first time I got on it, it said that my age was 40. I also don't like that the characters boo when they fall (sorry, can't explain this well). But it is fun, and don't worry, once you figure out how the board works it will tell you that you are a teenager!
If it makes you feel any better, Chris did it and was like 65. I'll have to give it a try. I somestimes feel 75 so how high can it go!??
And obviously I need glasses
What a silly machine. At least it's fun through, right? (I haven't ever actually used it myself, but I hear it's fun. And Karl's gotten some awesome results from it!)
I am afraid that if I stepped on that thing that it would break!! I better steer clear of the Wii Fit!
hehehe you are so funny mom. Really once you use it a few times and get a hang of it, I promise you really will be younger. I was 45! My only problem with it now is that it doesn't account for pregnancy, it just keeps telling me I am getting fatter!!!!
I am very proud of you for trying the Wii. You will definitely get a younger age after you get used to all the activities. Keep it up!
Katie C.
Post a Comment