Sunrise special.....
As I was driving to work a few days ago I almost ran off the road while admiring the sun coming up. Luckily, I had my camera with me. Too bad I couldn't quite capture the moment, although maybe you can imagine how pretty it was.(Isn't it sad that some days we go to work as the sun is coming up
and return from work as it is going down?)
♥
JoAnn
4 comments:
That's a beautiful picture. I almost didn't even recognize the scenery... then I figured it out. It seems like the sun is always down in the winter.
Go to work in the dark and come home in the dark...it just isn't right!
Gorgeous picture!! And you're right about heading out when the sun is coming out, and getting home as it goes down again. And then again....sometimes I'm in my own little world getting to work, I forget to appreciate the view as I'm getting there.
Just testing the comment monitoring
Post a Comment