Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'll soon be dancing.....

The carefree joys of childhood.....


In twenty-four hours I will be dancing and shouting for joy, too!
After another LONG night of parent conferences...
I have a five day weekend ahead.


And plenty of reasons to be thankful!

Yeah!


JoAnn

P.S. Thanks for letting me borrow these pictures, Liz!

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love those pictures... and they are very appropriate for your excitement. We are excited to be able to come spend some of those days with you.

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures too! I think we better wait a few more years before we let Maddie dress herself though. I am so excited that we have a long weekend to celebrate and relax with family. I'm looking forward to it.

Katie C.

Marg said...

I hear you!!!My teacher daughter is rejoicing that report cards are finished this week, and then we will bake Christmas cookies together.

I can just see you dressed like that little sweet heart.
Blessings to you on your Thanksgiving Weekend.

julie said...

I want you to post pictures of yourself doing the happy dance in your tutu!

linda said...

I agree with Julie! Great idea. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your break!