HOW FUN!!! Truly...you are so blessed to be able to gather with your family like this. If this were to happen with my family, I have two sisters that would push each other off the wagen. It looks like allot of fun, and you are truly a loving happy family. Sandra
Yes it was fun, and yes we need to do that again. We need to plan a family party in Preston soon before everyone's calendar's are booked. Is anyone coming up for the Festival of Lights? Love ya, Jenni
9 comments:
HOW FUN!!! Truly...you are so blessed to be able to gather with your family like this. If this were to happen with my family, I have two sisters that would push each other off the wagen. It looks like allot of fun, and you are truly a loving happy family.
Sandra
We need to do that again! That was so much fun! Wasn't that a Christmas party though?
That looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to go on a hay ride. :)
I think it was a Thanksgiving/early Christmas party right before Shane left for Iraq. I think.
JoAnn
That was fun, but I do remember it being bitter cold that day. I don't think we ended up riding for very long but it was a great time!
It was right after my brain tumor and that was in 2004. We should do it again!
We sure enjoy getting together with you all! Fun, fun, fun!
That was a fun day. We need to go visit Preston soon. How about a Christmas party?
Katie C.
Yes it was fun, and yes we need to do that again. We need to plan a family party in Preston soon before everyone's calendar's are booked. Is anyone coming up for the Festival of Lights? Love ya, Jenni
Post a Comment