
Last night I fell in love with the mosaics on The Little Red House.
I don't know how to make them,
but
I intend to learn.
They are so cool!
I mentioned to Liz that I wanted to know how to do them and
tada....
she whipped up this cute one.
I guess that is one more thing she will have to talk me through over the phone!
Thanks ahead of time, Liz!
And thank you for the cute mosaic you made!
Now I need to take some interesting pictures!
P.S. Don't you think her kids are cute?
5 comments:
I'll be honest, I could figure out some way to make a mosaic, but I don't know off-hand. If you learn an easy way, you should let me know. :)
The mosaic is really great. Both the girls look so cute! Liz takes some great pictures.
Katie C.
That mosaic is great! And yes, they are some of the most adorable girls I know! :)
I'm with Lacey on the "some of the most adorable girl's I know" thing. Add Ivy to that list and it's complete :) They really aren't hard to make... I will help you figure it out someday soon.
So cute! Adorable little girls!
Post a Comment