(photos by Google.com)And the winner is....
After my scientific (not), electronic (not), but very random and completely fair drawing, the winner of the snowman book and "other things" is.....
Angie M.
Congratulations!
Thanks to all of you who entered my contest. I only wish I could give you all a book!
I enjoyed reading all your comments and I appreciate your support of my blog. I am probably the most obsessive blogger alive- I check a million times a day to see if anyone has visited my site. I guess it is a good thing that I work and can only check it at home!
Anyway, THANKS!
Some other winners are.....
Andrew and Irene-
who found out they are having a little boy!
Yeah!Life is good.
(Pretty great birthday present, Andrew!)
♥
JoAnn
Oops! I was just reminded by my husband that my contest was officially supposed to go until tonight at midnight. If anyone has any complaints....let me know, and we can have two winners! Sorry!
Angie, you are still a winner!
7 comments:
Yeah, Andrew and Irene! Now I don't have to take that cute little boys outfit back that I bought. That's cool that so many people entered your contest.
Yay for Angie! I'm excited for her. AND Super excited for Andrew and Irene. The Clegg name lives on!
I am so excited for you to get a new little grandson. How wonderful!! By the way, I don't comment as often as I should, but I read every post you write :) and enjoy them all, I might add.
Yay for Angie! And super big congrats to Andrew and Irene! You must be so excited to have a grandson... I have a feeling that he'll be every bit as wonderful and your darling granddaughters! :)
Hey, It's still before midnight out my way..11:27..and I will wait for your next draw...
It fun visiting...Have you seen Julia and Julia...she too checked her blog always looking for those comments...So do I...That's what keeps us going.
So another little boy...
You need to retire soon so you have more time with them....
Great News for Andrew and Irene. Grandpa Clegg must be so excited that the Clegg will be moving forward. I know Grandp Ken is excited because he told Ron at the party that he was ready to have a grandson. Love, Carolyn
Hey, this made my day! Thanks so much!! --made even better by your great news. Congrats on the third(?) grandchild!
Post a Comment