
This is what I gave to Angie last weekend:
(She won my give-a-way.)
1. Insulated metal thermos (to warm you up-as you are outside playing)
2. Stephens Gourmet Hot Coca (with marshmallows, of course)
3. Knit hat and neck scarf (snowman style)
4. Bag of coal pieces (can't have a best dressed snowman without the coal)
5. "Snowmen at Night" by Caralyn and Mark Buehner
2. Stephens Gourmet Hot Coca (with marshmallows, of course)
3. Knit hat and neck scarf (snowman style)
4. Bag of coal pieces (can't have a best dressed snowman without the coal)
5. "Snowmen at Night" by Caralyn and Mark Buehner
(If they can't find a snowman to move-they can create their own!)
Now all they need is a SNOW STORM!
I hope she will make some fun memories with her family!
♥
JoAnn
I hope she will make some fun memories with her family!
♥
JoAnn
4 comments:
What a fun prize!!!
How fun!!
I love that you used real coal. That is so cool! I'm kind of jealous I didn't win, even though you probably wouldn't really let me win...
JoAnn, Thanks so much for the snowman kit! We are so excited to use it--you're right, all we need is some snow! Cameron (my little boy) already went crazy over the book; his eyes got so big when I showed him. That was such a fun idea! Thanks again!
Post a Comment