Monday, January 25, 2010

Early Valentine's Day fun with the Aunties.....


These cute little girls had a fun day with Auntie Michelle and Auntie Kate.



Looking "Cool" in their shades......decorating heart shaped cupcakes....
getting some uninterrupted attention......


"Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother,
can keep secrets like a sister,
and share love like a friend."

-unknown

♥
JoAnn

8 comments:

julie said...

What a fun day!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun. I'm almost sad I missed it... but then I would have missed dads acting debute.

linda said...

what a fun party! Love the "designer" glasses!

Michelle said...

I must not be a very good aunt/sister like your quote says because I'm apparently not good at keeping secrets... ha, ha! It's not done on purpose. I'm just getting forgetful. It was a fun party with the girls.

Small House said...

OH MY WORD....CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!
Sandra

Marg said...

It's so much fun to have Aunties...who can be crazy and funny. It'cool to see them in there glasses. Live Love & Laugh!

Beth at Aunties said...

Sounds like a true and loving auntie to me!!!:-)
Their glasses are darling. I can hear in the joy in the photos:)
~♥

Lacey said...

Such cute pictures! Thanks again to Katie and Michelle for watching the girls for us... we super duper appreciated it, and the girls obviously had a ball! :)