Our hearts go out to all the people in Haiti who have suffered so much from the effects of a devastating earthquake.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (click to read more) has a wonderful humanitarian program. They have warehouses full of supplies to help with disasters and are often some of the first to arrive on the scene. They send food, water, sanitary supplies, and other things such as bedding and tents.
I wish we could do more to help,
but
Prayer is a powerful tool and we can all unite in praying for them!
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (click to read more) has a wonderful humanitarian program. They have warehouses full of supplies to help with disasters and are often some of the first to arrive on the scene. They send food, water, sanitary supplies, and other things such as bedding and tents.
I wish we could do more to help,
but
Prayer is a powerful tool and we can all unite in praying for them!

(Photos from KSL.com)I also stumbled across this blog about an American family living in Haiti. I only browsed, but saw some touching moments.
*****
On a lighter note....
A Prayer
"So far today, I've done all right.
I haven't gossiped,
haven't lost my temper,
haven't been greedy,
grumpy,
nasty,
selfish,
or over-indulgent.
I'm very thankful for that.
But in a few minutes,
I'm going to get out of bed.
And from then on,
I'm probably going to need a lot more help."
-author unknown

Have a nice day!
♥
JoAnn
(flower photo from Google.com)
1 comment:
Hi Joanne,
Here is the weblink, to show you how we all started several years ago...I have no idea how I ever got to be part of this group, but it's fun.
I hear your heart about jumping in and going out to help, but just how..when you see that they do not have the infrastructure to move all the goods. Oh, it hurts.
http://mgcchistoryandmore.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment