Thursday, January 20, 2011

Can you guess where we were? Yes, I’m a little bored……

Can you guess where this picture was taken?  Do you know how many years ago it was?
DSCF0024
Here is a clue:
DSCF0116
Andrew was just finishing up his mission.   (This cute lady, Sister White, cooked a delicious dinner for all of us and fed us until we were stuffed!)
DSCF0050
We also spent some time in this beautiful Rose garden in a near-by city.
DSCF0048
So, where were we?
Answer:  Most of the pictures were in Portland, Oregon.  The picture of Andrew was taken in Tacoma, Washington. 
When?
Answer: 2004
P.S.  Yes, I need to get out and take some new pictures, experience something exciting, and live in the moment! 
P.P.S.  Liz and Karl are having another little GIRL!  Yeah!

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

haha, those are old aren't they? That was a fun trip though. And yes, we are excited to be having yet another girl. I picture our girls to all be good little friends. So far, that seems to be proving right, lets hope it continues.

meg said...

Portland was my first guess, then I saw the rose garden and I knew. :) Great pictures.

Katie said...

How fun! I love the format of these pictures. How did you get them to angle on the blog?

YAY for another girl!

The Gathering Place said...

Katie asked about the pictures on my blog and I have been creating my posts on a program called Windows Live Writer. Andrew set it up for me so I don't know how hard that is to do. It allows me to put edges on pictures, tilt them, etc. and lets me use a lot more fonts. I'm sure I could get him to share if anyone is interested.

Marg said...

Sometimes a change is good.
You are the most creative blogger.
I can imagine your creativity in teaching also. So many fun things to learn..just not enough time.