Sunday, April 3, 2011

What a weekend!

We helped unload one of these.
(Sorry, no pictures.  We were too focused on getting finished.)
image


We paid some neighbor boys to do this.
(Our mower is in the not-quite-working-yet-this-season-mode and our grass was at least eight inches high)!
This picture is from Google.  Once again, the camera was MIA.
image


Planted some of these, which now are covered with this.
(Yes, we got at least five inches today!)
And I did take this picture.
image


Listened to our church leaders as part of our semi-annual
General Conference.
image
It was so relaxing and uplifting to watch  four of the five sessions of Conference on television.  I enjoyed every single talk and all the music was beautiful.  All the messages were so helpful and motivational and just what I needed to hear.
How can anyone doubt a religion that encourages you to become better than you were, while reassuring you that you are loved,
no matter what you may have done?
I love the gospel!
(For those who may not know, I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.)  This photo is from their site.


Played with Joshua (who likes to explore).
(Thanks for the picture, Irene.)
image


Danced with Maddie and Brooklyn.
(Sorry, no pictures of me in a tutu!)


And now the house is full of the kids' friends.
(They would chase me off if I even tried to take a picture!)
Well,
It’s back to work tomorrow,
but I’m thankful for a full and productive weekend!
JoAnn

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

All I can say is thank you thank you thank you for everthing you did to help me this weekend. We couldn't have done it without you. Now if only we could get over this sickness thing to actually enjoy being in our new home.

julie said...

I'm holding out for a picture of you in the tutu! Sounds like a great weekend.

Linda said...

I just wanted to push the "Like " button..I must be on Facebook too much. (I'm with Julie. The tutu picture would be priceless)

Lacey said...

What a weekend! It sounds busy and wonderfully fulfilling in all good ways... minus the snow on your newly planted flowers, but that won't last. :)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I'll add my vote for a tutu photo, JoAnn! :)

With six children and three adorable grands your days must always be busy....but always full of love!