Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baby Update…..

Maddie and Brooklyn were excited to see their baby sister again today.  While they waited, they got to eat some special snacks provided by the nurses and catch up on some reading.  (Please ignore the open bathroom door- I wasn’t paying attention!)

2011_0605Aubrey0011

 

It was as exciting as Christmas!

2011_0605Aubrey0007

Aubrey is getting stronger every day!

2011_0605Aubrey0041

It must be all the special care from the nurses, doctors, and all the prayers and support from so many people who love her.

(Thanks!)

2011_0605Aubrey0036

She is looking alert and doing so much better.

2011_0605Aubrey0023

We love you little Aubrey!

Hurry and get well so we can start spoiling you!

Love,

Grandma Jo

3 comments:

Irene said...

ha ha. I wouldn't have even noticed the bathroom door if you hadn't pointed it out. Glad to see her doing better.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Thank you again for coming and for taking my family home with you. I miss them all so much already but I'm glad they are with people who will be able to give them the love and attention they all need right now (including my husband!). We love you!

Lacey said...

Again, I just love the picture of the girls getting to see their little sister (lovingly being held by their parents) through the window. And the last picture of her looks so alert is just precious! She is one loved little girl, and we're with you on not being able to wait until she gets to come out and leave the hospital.