Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finding the beautiful things…..

I’m supposed to be cleaning my bedroom. 

It has been badly neglected.  Somehow, that is the room where I put all those things (junk?) that I’m not sure where else to put, thinking that I will just find a solution “later”.  (My biggest problem is paper clutter.  It takes me forever to file things!) 

Well, today is supposed to be that “later”.

Sigh….

I am moving some things down to the newly vacated bedroom that Katie left me, but that room needs painting and cleaning, so do I clean that room first?  It is complicated at best.

I guess I will just take a minute and post some pictures that remind me that there is always beauty in nature, and that despite those projects we don’t look forward to doing, the end result is always worth it.

Enjoy!

2011_0613SundayMisc0007

The “snow bunnies” return from school.  Now they are looking for a summer home.

2011_0613SundayMisc0011

The roses are starting to bloom.

002

Katie and Michelle have been discovering their new neighborhood.

008

What a pretty hike around this pond.

005

Utah has some famous mountains.  Can you believe there is still snow on the tops and it is middle June?

001

Is there anything more peaceful than calm water at sunset? 

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Michelle!

JoAnn

P.S.  It is starting to look like a playhouse!  Yeah!

2011_0613SundayMisc0006

6 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun playhouse! That will be awesome!

Kelli said...

JoAnn, what a beautiful playhouse. I'm jealous. I want one of those someday.

Kelli said...

Katie and Michelle's new area looks beautiful as well!

Lacey said...

I'm really good at putting off cleaning and dejunking until "later" as well. The playhouse is looking awesome!!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

The flowers in your yard are looking beautiful. All that rainy weather made things take longer but it sure is paying off in the garden now. And the playhouse looks awesome! I am so excited for it to be done.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What a fun playhouse! I recently came back from trip to Denver and there were still lots of snow capped mountains!