Yesterday, we welcomed a new little granddaughter, Aubrey Elizabeth. She was kind of small (6 pounds ten ounces, and 18 1/2 inches long). Last night my husband and I took her sisters Maddie and Brooklyn to meet her. They were so happy so see their mom.
Maddie picked some flowers for her mom.
We didn’t get to meet Aubrey in person since she ended up in the NICU due to some breathing problems.
(We hope she gets out of the unit today!)
But the girls got to peek at their new sister.
See you soon little Aubrey!
(We already love her!)
JoAnn
P.S. Two days of school left!
3 comments:
Oh how I miss my girls! Thank you for taking good care of them. It's hard to be away from them but i know they are being taken care of. We love you.
I love the picture of Mads and Brookie waving at Aubrey through the window. She is such a sweet little thing, and is going to be loved beyond measure by her adoring big sisters. :)
We're excited to see her.
Post a Comment