Wednesday, May 20, 2009

100th post.....I'm having a "give-a-way"

I reached my 100th post!
I am planning a "give-a-way" to celebrate.
I will reveal my prizes tonight or tomorrow, as soon as I get the pictures ready,
but if you want to take a chance now, you can get your name on the list.
Just leave me a comment saying you want to enter the drawing,
then watch my blog for the announcement.




I also wanted to share this short video by The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
It is called My Song in the Night.

It has beautiful music and a little message of kindness.
I really enjoyed it!!!

10 comments:

The Razon's said...

Pick me... Pick me... oooohhh.. Pick me :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Choose me! I am dedicated fan! :D How fun, I'm excited.

Holly said...

I love your blog. Congratulations on reaching 100 posts!

Lacey said...

I would love to have my name added to that lovely list of yours! :)

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

Please add us. I think we should get special treatment since the day it ends is Kenner's birthday. =) Just kidding. I love that you have a blog!!

Lani said...

Wow - 100 posts is really impressive! I have to get myself in gear I think...

*Your blog has the best posts - I love reading them!

Tannie Datwyler said...

I'm a friend of Liz - she said you do AWESOME stuff and I should enter your giveaway. :) So here I am, doing so.

Katie said...

Oooh . . . . PICK ME!!! I love give aways!

Congrats on the 100th post!

Anonymous said...

Can family enter? If so, sign me up.

Katie C.

Amber said...

That was a super nice song! Thanks for sharing it.