Monday, May 11, 2009

On top of the world... (Does the 10th floor count?)

On Saturday I went to this beautiful building, the Joseph Smith Memorial Building,
in downtown Salt Lake City.
I admired this gorgeous flower arrangement in the lobby.

Rode the elevator up to the 10th floor.

Had lunch with my sweet mother-in-law
and

two of my sisters-in-law (Carolyn and Connie).

Took in the beauty of thousands of spring plants!

Counted my blessings ...


for living in such a beautiful world....

and for the mothers in our lives!
Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you
to my own children and husband
who provided me with a delicious dinner and much appreciated (and needed)
gifts on Sunday. You all worked hard.
I loved it!

4 comments:

linda said...

Looks like you had a great day. I love spring! Wish my yard looked like that!! I especially loved the arrangement in the JS Building. Glad you had a nice mothers day!

Lacey said...

What a beautiful season to visit those buildings! And with loving family by your side... sounds like a perfect day!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I really want to go to temple square sometime soon. It's always fun to see all of the flowers. Mothers day was great. Thanks for everything!

Michelle said...

We had a great time together this weekend. Glad the clothes fit you. Just make sure to let me know before you wear the green one... as you can see by the pic in Liz's blog, we'd look pretty silly if we wore the similar outfits. Love,
Michelle