Do you like my new purses? My daughters Michelle and Katie decided to join my students in making cards for Mother's Day. I hope everyone has a great day!
Oh those are too cute! Why couldn't these have been on sooner?! I can't send one to my Mom it won't get there in time! ;) I'll have to remember it for next year.
I wish I had more real money to put in your purse. I can barely afford the paper purse. Just Kidding. It's not too late for Liz to make one also. Well I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!
4 comments:
Oh those are too cute! Why couldn't these have been on sooner?! I can't send one to my Mom it won't get there in time! ;) I'll have to remember it for next year.
Katie must love you more because she put money in her purse for you...
Man, I feel left out! I really did almost make a little purse like that too but mine would have shown their up so its a good thing I didn't. :)
I wish I had more real money to put in your purse. I can barely afford the paper purse. Just Kidding. It's not too late for Liz to make one also. Well I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!
Katie C.
Post a Comment