Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So you don't do windows?

Meet my new cleaning lady (girl?).

Maddie is learning to dust.



Now if she will just learn to pick up the toys!

It was another fun weekend!
(Yes, I took a few pictures off Liz's blog, but I was there when she took them
and I couldn't resist.)

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

hahahahahah I really like the picture of all the food EVERYWHERE. You make me laugh mom.

Lacey said...

She can come over and dust our house anytime! What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Now that Maddie's mastered dusting and dishes I think we can focus on picking things up! I think she has more fun dumping out the toys than actually playing with them. :)

Katie C.

monica said...

oh, how i would enjoy a day where the kids could play at grandmas!
too cute.

Amber said...

Thats cute. They love to help when they are little hopefully they still will when they get big. And the food toys looks just my daughter's room when she and her brother play restaurant. I have finally been able to get her pick them all up now that she has a special toy box just for her food. (she has the same toy food sets).