Memorial Day
A day to remember....
A day to remember....

Hope it was a good day for you, too!
(Thanks to Michelle for the family pictures!)
*********
P.S. I've upped the ante on my give-a-way!
My good husband is going to make a frame like this one:
(And of course, it won't come with my pictures, but places for yours!)
It is about 9 inches by 19 inches.



7 comments:
It was great to be with you all. Love ya!
HOLY COW!!! I love the picture of the flags in front of the headstone, and also the one of Maddie and the other cute boy with the shovel. Very beautiful! What a great post!
I didn't mean to sign as "Mom Julie". Thats how I sign on my kids blogs! oops I'm happy to be "sister julie" to you!!!
We love memorial day! I always love getting together with all of our family and remembering the ones we love.
Awesome post! Happy Memorial Day! Looks like you already had fun celebrating with your family.
The pictures are beautiful. Cute-Cute picture of the two sweet children holding the shovel. Looks like a fun day.
Sandra
We had a great Memorial weekend. I loved seeing everyone. I missed those who could not make it. This holiday is a good reminder of how important are family and friends are. We should never take that for granted. Thanks for the post.
Katie C.
Post a Comment