Congratulations to Tannie for winning my give-a-way!
Tannie is a good friend of my daughter Liz.
We put everyone's name in a basket
and my daughter Katie pulled out
Tannie's name.
(Sorry it is blurry!)
We will be sending you your prizes soon. Thanks for entering my contest!
Thanks to everyone else who entered. I wish I could give each one of you a prize.
Thanks for supporting my blog!
JoAnn
*****************
Guess what my husband bought today for only $55.00?
($70.00 off two-day sale, $15.00 coupon, $30.00 promotional discount)
Hint... it looks great in our office/den!
4 comments:
Lucky Tannie! I'm sure she'll be thrilled. What a great giveaway! Your blog is always so fun. Just like you. :)
Oh hooray!! How fun - I've never won a giveaway. :) I'm so glad Liz told me to enter.
I love Liz too - she is constantly bugged by me when I borrow stuff from her. I'm so glad she is still my neighbor.
I think Tannie is a good person to have win. She really is a great friend. DID YOU GET A NEW DESK MOM?????
Tannie is a lucky lady!!
An office chair? A desk? WHAT? WHAT?
Sandra
Post a Comment