Monday, January 18, 2010

A bright spot in a dreary day.....


Today was a day off from work and I wanted it to be relaxing, satisfying,
interesting, and fun.
I did some more cleaning (satisfying, although not relaxing, interesting, or fun).
I ran a few errands (fulfilling none of the above wishes).
I even went on a little drive to see the Great Salt Lake (couldn't even see it-too much gunk in the air-therefore none of the above either).
I almost got a pedicure, but decided with my dry feet it not only wouldn't be relaxing, but might even hurt! (I'm a wimp.)

So....here I am playing on the computer.
I decided to enter Mary's Mosaic Monday on Little Red House at the last minute and this is what I created.

Irene- A Beautiful Bride


Hope you all had a nice weekend/holiday!

JoAnn

11 comments:

Small House said...

It was a good day off. I woke up with a headache, but was determined NOT to let that ruin this day. Then....everyone woke up sick. I guess we have a flu around here.

You should have gotten that pedicure. I've always wanted one, but have the ugliest toes. I'd be to embarassed.
Sandra

Katie said...

What a fun way to spend your free day!

Cute collage!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love Irene's pictures. I agree though, I would have gone for the pedicure... BUT I would have gone for a pedicure with your wonderful youngest daughter who lives a little north of you :)

linda said...

We are too much alike. I pulled and pushed furniture around to new spots in the basement and then had my teeth cleaned. What an exciting life. We should have stuck with our lunch plans! Come up and lets drive over to Pine View, take our cameras and pretend we are out of the country.

GardenOfDaisies said...

What a beautiful bride!

Ingalill said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful bride :)

Tara said...

Super mosaic! Hope you can hop over to see mine!
:0)

Maggie said...

A beautiful Bride and a beautiful mosiac,thanks for sharing.
Maggie

Michelle said...

You're lucky you got the day off. I had to work. I'm always jeaslous of my school employee family. You guys always have wonderful days off while I have to work.

Kathy said...

Very pretty mosaic and beautiful bride, the dress is gorgeous, Kathy.

Marg said...

Isn't that fun! It's fun joining others and being inspired to do some new things. Way to go on your Mosaic. What a beautiful bride.
One can have so much fun playing on the computer. What a fun way to spend a day.