(Portrait by Katie-my daughter)Thanks to everyone who offered advice for curing the winter blues...
and to everyone who entered my little give-a-way!
(It's still open until Friday night at midnight!)
I now feel armed with a list of ideas to help me get through the long, cold, winter:
Katie and Lacie (sisters, by the way) are going to participate in "Feel Great in 8", an eight week program of fitness, spirituality, and general well being.
Marg is busy knitting scarves for her daughters and is looking forward to the Olympics (She lives right there in Canada! I'm so Jealous.).
Holly is excited to have her house back (kids are in school again) and is doing some major cleaning and organizing.
Kristina believes in staying physically active during the winter and letting the exercise "high" keep her going.
Alyson likes this time to make goals and plans.
Pat will be taking this time to sort through clutter, recycle, take things to Goodwill.
And so many of you are just enjoying the beautiful season and time with your families.
So...
I have improved my ATTITUDE and will get busy with my own little projects.
I'm cleaning and organizing my cupboards (two down, fifty to go).
I have some "new baby" sewing to do. Yeah!
I'm looking at a laundry room make-over.
That diet is still waiting to get started.....
I have great plans to boost my emergency preparedness...
ETC.
Thanks, to all of you for coming to my blog and especially to those who leave a little comment. It's become quite a hobby for me and I really enjoy the interaction with all of you!
♥
JoAnn
"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."
-Oprah winfrey
5 comments:
It was fun to see what everyone does during the winter time to keep sane. I myself, can't wait until friday- when we get to find out what our new little baby cousin is going to be so I too can start some projects. Hooray for Andrew and Irene.
I struggle with winter to. BLAH! This year I think will fly by. We have multiple basketball games each week, and church opportunities that will keep me busy. BUT USUALLY, by January I'm climbing out of my skin.
I usually paint a room or something.
Have a great day.
Way to go...It's fun looking back and forward around this time...
Today I'm purging cupboards and cleaning one again...before too much dust settles in the new year...
It's always a treat to come by and visit.
I loved that photo...
I would like to clarify that the drawing was done around 20 years ago(not recently). Although I don't think I could do much better now. I've given up on a career as an artist! January is a hard month, but at least we have a 4 day weekend coming up.
Katie C.
You are so awesome :) I am so excited you are becoming a grandma AGAIN! I wish we lived closer so we could come over and hang out. Hopefully sometime soon...
Post a Comment