Thursday, January 21, 2010

Count your blessings.....


We do have a lot to be grateful for today!

By the way, if you've ever felt like one of your kids was "double trouble" you should check out this blog!

JoAnn

I am linking this to Mary's Mosaic Monday at Little Red House. If you like photo mosaics go see some of the fun ones there.

8 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I can't even imagine... I complained about not having enough space in a two bedroom apartment. Talk about feeling guilty.

Small House said...

I just love old cabins. I imagine what went on in these homes. It's a wonderful old cabin!

Marg said...

We all dream of cabins like that, so now I have resided to just rent them on occasions when we travel.

Kelli said...

I didn't know about that little cabin. I assume they are my ancestors as well. We sure are spoiled nowadays! I hope you're doing well and enjoying the new year!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

How wonderful that your great great grandparent's cabin has been preserved so well! We all owe a lot to the pioneer spirit!

GardenOfDaisies said...

What a wonderful old cabin! How nice that it has been preserved!

pam said...

How wonderful...and there are oh so many things I can not imagine that were part of daily living back then...thankful I'm here now.

Carol said...

Amazing! Have a wonderful week