
(click to enlarge)
Today I had the day off and I spent a little time doing some editing.
I'm not an expert, but I think I made quite an improvement.
What do you think?
♥
JoAnn
Today I had the day off and I spent a little time doing some editing.
I'm not an expert, but I think I made quite an improvement.
What do you think?
♥
JoAnn
6 comments:
Much improved. I'm impressed!!!
Wow! I am super impressed! Way to go mom.
Isn't that your cousin with you? I remember her.
The picture is of me and my cousin Kay. We are at the Fairview cemetery.
The picture looks great! I am definitely impressed with your computer skills. I have no idea how to do any of that stuff. Keep it up!
Katie C.
It's fun playing. The other day someone was teaching me how to brush a photo...again...I didn't quite get it...but it's all part of editing.
Keep working at it..
So much fun isn't it?
Post a Comment