Yes, I am having a give-a-way in celebration of my
100th post.
This isn't the official cover, but I have a cookbook ordered from
(I guess it is because I know I need to eat healthier and the recipes looked really delicious!)
And...
In an attempt at being creative
I am making an apron.
(Caution....it has been a few years since I even opened a sewing machine!)
Now all you need is some lively music to belt out while trying out the new recipes!
Just leave a comment on my blog and your name will be entered in the drawing.
The deadline will be on May 31st at midnight.
Thanks for dropping by.
JoAnn
100th post.
This isn't the official cover, but I have a cookbook ordered from
(I guess it is because I know I need to eat healthier and the recipes looked really delicious!)And...
In an attempt at being creative
I am making an apron.
(Caution....it has been a few years since I even opened a sewing machine!)
The deadline will be on May 31st at midnight.
Thanks for dropping by.
JoAnn
10 comments:
This looks fun! I can't believe it is your 1ooth post already! I love the apron material, love the music and won't even go there about the diet cook book. I hope I win! Good luck ..It's the busy people that get everything done for sure!
Oh you can definitely still send the card. It will help him keep the excitement that he's done with school. =) Thanks!
sign us up! We love it all!
Just stopping by and thought I'd leave a comment, hope you don't mind.
Congrats on your 100th post! It's always fun to have a 100th post giveaway! I had a fun giveaway with the theme of cupcakes. I mailed out all of the goodies to the winner, who in turn did a pay it forward. She made 100 cupcakes and delievered them to random people...photographing the whole thing. She had all 100 people sign a card and then sent it to me. It was really something!
I just finished my 300th post and will be having a giveaway next week. Stay tuned!
When you started didn't you think it would take FOREVER to reach 100!! It's been fun visiting you. Look forward to more!!
Have a great day.
Sandra
I can't believe you have already done 100 posts! I'm impressed. I like getting on and seeing what kind of creative things you have done.
Katie C.
Thats awesome Mama Mia is one of my new favorite movies! You don't have to enter me though cause I'm vegan so I don't know that it would have much recipes in there I could use. But had to comment anyway cause its such a cute idea!
JoAnn,
This is way fun! Especially If I Win! I also can't believe it is already your 100th post. I need you to teach me how to blog.
Please enter me into your drawing & I'll cross my fingers!
Thanks,
Jenni
Count me in! PS- I am a friend of Liz's.
Jo Ann~what a great giveaway! Congrats on your 100th post. Will you say hi to your niece, Kelli from me and my sister, Kristin?
Post a Comment