Friday, May 22, 2009

Could it be the "Little Rascals"?....

(The original cast)

Remember
a few posts ago when we went to visit our friend Danny?
(Click on Danny to see the post)
I told you we went back a long way,
but can you believe these pictures!
We look like we could be part of the "Little Rascals" television show.
(That makes me feel really old!)
Danny just posted these pictures on Facebook and now I'm copying them.
(Isn't technology wonderful?)
Thanks, Danny!

My sister Diane, Danny, his brother Skyler, and me


Part of the Old Fairview Gang!
(a.k.a. Alfalfa, Spanky, and Darla!)

(Petey, the real dog, in case you weren't sure!)

P.S.
Don't forget to sign up for my give-a-way!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Those pictures are priceless! I really would have believed that they were from the Little Rascals if you hadn't said otherwise. Those are such awesome keepsakes.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Those pictures are SO CUTE! I am glad he posted those because look at those fun memories you may have other wise forgotten.

Kelli said...

JoAnn, I just have to tell you that I love reading your blog! I feel like I get to know you so much better. You are a great blogger :)

jen said...

Jo,

I love those pictures! You guys look great! My mom needs to see them. Thanks for sharing!

Jenni